It is a gateway to your information.
What kind of information?
- Your personal, payroll, and paycheck information using the new PeopleSoft Employee Self Service system
- Home and mailing address
- Phone numbers and e-mail
- Emergency contacts
- Name, marital status, date of birth
- Education level, military status
- Direct deposit
- Federal and State withholding
- On-line paycheck
- Your performance appraisals using the Performance Manager system
- Loma Linda job listings using the Position Manager system
- Your time & attendance information using the upcoming API system—More information coming in 2009
You will be notified via campus email when your personal access has been granted. The e-mail from “PeopleSoft Support” will contain detailed instructions on how to sign in to the PeoplePortal and PeopleSoft Employee Self Service. If you do not currently have a campus e-mail, you will be notified by your manager when one has been assigned to you.
From where can I connect?
- From the campus VIP or LLU Home page
- From home or other Internet location
Watch for your PeoplePortal Passport handout from your department and your e-mail from “PeopleSoft Support” which will be distributed April through May. The phased rollout to all employees should be complete by June 2009.
What if I need more support?
You will have access to on-line user guides, e-mail assistance, and Call Center support.