The Loma Linda University School of Public Health Drayson Center office of preventive care will present a series of cancer prevention seminars by Dr. Hildemar Dos Santos.
The seminars will cover the following topics:
- What is cancer? (Wednesday, June 6)
- Causes of cancer (Tuesday, June 12)
- Prostate cancer (Thursday, Aug. 2)
- Lung cancer (Thursday, Sep. 6)
- Breast cancer (Thursday, Oct. 4)
All seminars will be held in the Drayson Center from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
For more information, call 909-651-5077.