Employees one and all are invited to join the Mission Possible-themed Homecoming weekend at Loma Linda University Health. The full event runs Feb. 28–March 4. Family friendly and general-interest programming is scheduled Friday night through Sunday.
The events are designed to foster unity across generations, disciplines, cultures and faiths through the shared heritage at Loma Linda University Health. Peruse the lineup for Friday night through Sunday morning:
Friday evening, March 1
- Mission Possible: Alumni Feature Stories — 7 p.m. at Loma Linda University Church.
Saturday, March 2
- Prayer Walk — 8 to 9 a.m. at the Mission Globe on Centennial Pathway.
- Parade of Flags/Sabbath school — 9 a.m. in Drayson Center.
- Church service — 10:30 a.m. in Drayson Center.
- Homecoming haystacks — following the Sabbath services, in the tent at Drayson Center superfield.
- Mission Vespers — 4:30 p.m. at Loma Linda University Church.
- Loma Linda’s Got Talent— 7 p.m. at Drayson Center. Featuring some of Loma Linda University Health’s finest alumni and student talent. Guest artists: Lyndon Johnston Taylor, violin, and Jinhyang Park, piano.
Sunday, March 3
- Pancake feed — 8 to 11 a.m. in the tent at Drayson Center superfield.
- Pickleball tournament — 8 a.m. at Drayson Center pickleball courts.
Interested in volunteering?
There are multiple opportunities to volunteer through the Feb. 28–March 4 Homecoming. Learn more and register.
For further details or information on registration for one or more events please visit