Flint Johnston, editor
On Campus provides timely, accurate information targeted at the Loma Linda University community. Information must be submitted to On Campus or VIP News to be considered for inclusion in the weekly News of the Week e-newsletter.
How to initiate service
All content to be published in On Campus must be first approved by the office of the dean or vice president who oversees the subject (office, department or program) of the story.
Email the information to the dean's or vice president's office directly and, once the content has been approved, that office will contact On Campus.
- Write story or event description to be published in On Campus.
- Send content to dean's or vice president's office for approval.
- Once approved, the administrator's office will contact On Campus.
- On Campus will edit the content for length and style.
- On Campus will, unless otherwise instructed, send the edited content back to the author for final sign off.
- On Campus will publish the information. (Deadline for content to appear as a headline in the On Campus headlines portion of the News of the Week email is 8 a.m. Thursday.)