Jason Zadra, Video Production Engineer, email@example.com
Ted Walker, Video Conferencing Engineer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ronson Wolf, Events Media Engineer, email@example.com
ETS is committed to assist faculty and staff in providing effective educational assets through the use of Video Streaming technologies.
Service planning and review process
Semi-Annually Fall and Spring Quarters
- VP Finance
- Joint Officers and Deans
How to initiate service
There are three ways of initiating service:
- Follow-up per “Expected Service Levels” below.
- Complete Media Request Form.
- Initial consultation with Video Production Engineer
- Determine if event needs to be staffed.
- If Staffed see Event Media Support above
- Assess site to ensure appropriate wired connectivity.
- Up-And-Running training on Video Streaming technologies
- Ensure availability of required equipment.
- Test equipment
- Schedule delivery or pick up, if needed
- Follow-up survey.
Expected service levels
|Complexity Level||Sample Issue||Response Time||Resolution Time|
|Simple (single camera, no staff)
||Week 1: Initial Consult and Site Assessment
Week 2: Recording Sessions