- ETS is committed to assist faculty and staff in providing effective education through the use of Classroom technologies. We aim to inspire and empower you to make your class even better, and more importantly, a place that will engage students.
Service planning and review process
Semi-Annually Fall and Spring Quarters
- VP Finance
- Joint Officers and Deans
How to initiate service
Ways of initiating service:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call extension 44748
- Call LLU helpdesk extension 48611
- Follow-up per “Expected Service Levels” below.
- Meet with event organizer to determine media needs.
- Ensure that event is registered in the Events Management System, if appropriate.
- Complete Media Request Form.
- Ensure availability of required equipment.
- Coordinate staff to manage the events.
- One Business day prior to event: Follow-up with event organizer to confirm all details.
- Hour before event: All staff and media technology should be onsite and prepared.
- Staff should be dressed in business casual attire (collared shirts and slacks).
- Staff will provide day-of-event phone number to event organizer.
- Follow-up survey.