Beth Barber, Instructional Technologist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Zadra, Video Production Engineer, email@example.com
- Keep current with the latest technology and resources.
- Be skilled in many levels of pedagogical development, instructional technology, and multi-media production.
- Find the best blend of instructional technologies and methods to create engaging and effective learning environments for LLU students.
Service planning and review process
Semi-Annually Fall and Spring Quarters
- University Faculty Council
- Learning and Technology Committee Review Fall and Spring
- Academic Deans
- Joint Officers and Deans
How to initiate service
There are three ways of initiating service:
- Open a service ticket.
- Follow-up per “Expected Service Levels” below.
- Determine the skills and knowledge that must be taught and the asset learning objective.
- Determine the appropriate technology to use for development.
- Work with faculty on translating course material into electronic learning asset.
- Publish the learning asset to appropriate destination.
- Store the learning asset in the Sharepoint Learning Object Repository
- Facilitate the production of all types of media, from interactive learning modules to video production.
Expected service levels
|Priority||Sample Issue||Response Time||Resolution Time|
||Learning Object Creation
||Two to four weeks
||Updates to an existing object
||One to two weeks
||Minor modifications for existing object
||Object not working. Users unable to access learning object.
Learning Object Repository inaccessible.