- Analyze new and existing learning tools.
- Recommend and implement appropriate learning tools as an integral component of course development.
- Provide training for learning tools by providing individual and group workshops.
- Provide user support thorough prompt communication and concise documentation.
Service planning and review process
Semi-Annually Fall and Spring Quarter
- Learning and Technology Committee Review Fall and Spring
- Joint Officers and Deans
How to initiate service
There are three ways of initiating service:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call extension 44748
- Call helpdesk extension 48611
- We will open a service ticket.
- Follow-up per “Expected Service Levels” below.
- Schedule individual or group training, as necessary.
Expected service levels
|Priority||Sample Issue||Response Time||Resolution Time|
||Survey Creation, Canvas Course Startup, Faculty training
||One to two weeks.
||One to three days
||Course not working. Students unable to access course materials