Pulpit from Campus Hill Church

Pulpit from Campus Hill Church

Pulpit from Campus Hill Church

On permanent display here at the Heritage Room is this solid pine wood pulpit from Campus Hill Church. The pulpit was added to our collection when the “Chapel” (as called by the early pioneer members) was town down in 1938. Many of the fixtures, such as windows and doors, were incorporated into homes built in Loma Linda. Ellen White spoke from this pulpit in April 1911 at the age of 83.