Have you ever wondered what all those different, cryptic-sounding funding types are for NIH grants? R01, R21, K-grants... Now is your chance to find out painlessly, and get a free lunch as well!
Please come have lunch on Tuesday, May 13 at the Research Affair’s LUNCH SEMINAR.
The presentation will cover:
research phases1-mall business innovation research phases1-3
- Small business innovation research phases1-3
- STTRs, R-43, and R-44 grant
- U-grant and K-grants
- R01 and R21 grants and equivalents
- Diversity pre-doctoral awards and supplements
- What NIH and the DOD are looking for in these grant mechanisms
Three distinguished presenters with deep knowledge on the topic will present: Wolff Kirsch, MD; Carlos Casiano, PhD; and Andrew Crofton, PhD candidate
Don’t miss out. Please RSPV now if you want to attend (and especially, if you want lunch) Last time, we were "oversold" by 90%, so responding quickly is a good idea if this is of interest to you.
click to RSVP (Please include your name and extension)